Fast ejaculatiom

Hi there I do intercourse with my wife daily from last 2 years . From last 5 months I have found that the sperm ejects very fast , in 2-3 mins it comes out. And the sperm is watery. Why this is happening? ? What are the symptoms and how I can enjoy sex in a better way so that it lasts longer Pls suggest

Doctor Answers (2) on Fast ejaculatiom

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. Here are a few things you can try. 1. Take things slowly and start off with foreplay. 2. While after foreplay, proceed to intercourse. Take intercourse also slowly as doing it fast can result in premature ejaculation. 3. While you feel that you are about to ejaculate, pause for a few seconds and then start over again. This was, you can increase your duration a little. 4. Quit smoking, smoking decreases the duration of the erection. 5. Have a high protein diet with lots of greens, vegetables and fruits. 6. Do pelvic floor muscles strengthening exercises. 7. Yoga/meditation and pranayama can also help. For further help consult a physician in person. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... Early ejaculation could be due to many reasons. Anxiety being the most. So first try relaxation techniques and distraction method. cut down on any habits like alcohol, smoking or drugs. This will help delay ejaculation.any associated erectile dysfunction will also have to be treated.Do yoga and breathing exercises. Consult psychiatrist.