Farting Gas digestion

I am suffering from farting and gas problem for last few months. If i eat something i have to go to washroom. I have a very bad habbit of having too much tea, take around 4-5 cup each day. Please suggest me some remedy for farting problem and how to get to rid of this tea consuming problem

Hi, Avoid problem foods. If certain foods make your signs and symptoms worse, don't eat them. These may include alcohol, chocolate, caffeinated beverages such as coffee and sodas, medications that contain caffeine, dairy products, and sugar-free sweeteners such as sorbitol or mannitol. If gas is a problem for you, foods that might make symptoms worse include beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli. Fatty foods also may be a problem for some people. Chewing gum or drinking through a straw can lead to swallowing air, causing more gas. Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function.