Fallen arch
What best can be done for a fallen medivial arch? i fell down on a pavement one and half years back and  i am a flat footer by birth
23 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

you have to wear medial arch support foot wear, consult orthopedic surgeon,he will evaluate and suggest
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?