Pain in the foot arch
I have flat feet and I recently they have started paining a lot near the foot arch while walking.what do I do?
121 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ajay Rao
Orthopedist 12 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, Flag feet can be congenital, developmental or physiological. Usually physiological flat feet do not give rise to any symptoms or occasionally causes pain. You can try using a Medial arch support in chappals and shoe and also do some intrinsic excersises for your feet. Consult an orthopaedic surgeon if pain does not subside
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?