Fall in eye lashes
I feel slight itch in eye lashes and very little swelling in eye lids that leads to fall in eye lashes. Also eyes become red.these are symptoms. Tried medicines for dandruff when I got some relief.

Dr. Vishal Arora
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 8 yrs exp Gurgaon

Looking at the description this looks like a blepharitis. You need to use a baby shampoo to gently was your eye lashes. Use eye lubricants frequently (at least 3 hourly). An antibiotic ointment can be used at night to be applied like a Kajal. Also, make sure you don't have dandruff in your scalp. If these don't help please get yourself examined by an ophthalmologist near you.