Fairness of body

My skin is dark. I want to know any creams or any treatment available for developing my skin tone. Any sort of laser treatment is also ok. Any treatment for whole body complexion

Doctor Answers (3) on Fairness of body

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Dermatologist
First visit a dermatologist and get yourself diagnosed as to why you have 'darkened' . Because unless there is an underlying pathology involved there is no point in trying to get a fair color. The color that you have is genetically determined and genes cannot be changed. Only if you are suffering from a hormonal imbalance or some other disorder should you worry. FAIRNESS CREAMS AND TREATMENTS ARE A MYTH. Please understand that. Else you'll keep jumping from one doctor to the next and from one salon to the next and yet never be satisfied.
Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu Chennai | Dermatologist/Cosmetologist
Use glutathione injections along with the following medicine
You can improve your skin tone . Better consult a dermatologist to find out the cause. Some of endocrine disorders may cause pigmentation. There are good treatments available , not to worry