Fairness, even tone skin
I have sensitive skin , especially to sun , i wanted to know about arbutin , kojic acid soap or glutathione soap. I want a soao for skin clearing , tan removal and fairness , i have read a lot about these soaps. I wantes to know hiw effective they are or whether they are harmful(sensitivity to sunlight) etc.

Dr. Sathya Narayanan
Dermatologist 5 yrs exp Chennai

More than all these you told above, I suggest you to use broad spectrum sunscreens while going out in sun. If you use this alone, that would prevent photosensitivity, tanning or Skin ageing. Take plenty of water, fresh fruits and vegetables, have a good night's sleep for your body to repair itself from damages.