Factional co2 laser
Hi i am 25 years old female with severe acne scars and looking forwardvl for a fractional co2 laser . Wanted to.know abt it before going for it

there are various variants of MNRF and CO2 and Er:YAG laser machines which can be used for the procedure.. so firstly cost depends on the type and make of machine used. secondly, it depends on how much area is to be covered.. cost can range from 3000-9000 per session.. usually 6 sessions would be needed spaced 1 month apart.. I frequently do MNRF and CO2 laser for scar revision . You can visit me if you wish. Hope this is helpful.