Facing insomania
My mom is not able to sleep completely in night. She sleeps around 10:30 pm and wakes up someday at 3:30 am someday 4:30 am someday 5:30 am someday 7:30 am. When she wakes up early she doesn't feel very energetic throughout the day. How to get rid of this problem.? Which specialist to consult ? She has been diagnosed with gallbladder stone and 60% blockage in left kidney artery. Any help is heartily welcomed.

I can help you with that. Does she have diabetes ? Start taking tab Clonafit plus once at night , and tab zolfresh 10 mg as needed for sleep. For more information, consult me