Facial scar
I got two-three cyst acne on my right cheek in Oct. 2015 . Acne healed in Feb. 2016. But the scar left by those acne are not improving even after 9 months. I have taken homeopathic treatment for scars but of no use. It is creating mental tension and affecting my daily life . Kindly advice if any treatment is available for acne scars.

Dr. Sandeep Gupta

Yes Consult a dermatologist in person and go for lasers or subcision or dermaroller
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi No creams or oral medicines will not help improve your scars. Co2 Fractional laser and Microneedle Radiofrequency treatment will help improve appearance of scars. Visit a qualified dermatologist for the same.