Facial hair

I am 17 years old male my moustache is slightly grown and soul patch also little I need full beard please help me

Doctor Answers (2) on Facial hair

Greetings. Dont worry. You are just seventeen years old. You should develop more hair in the moustache and beard area in couple of years and they will thicken over time. So dont worry and leave it as it it. You could shave the hair or trim it at your convenience as you may wish to - this usually does not alter the thickness or growth.
see a qualified doctor near you for any further specific issues
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging
This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan. It is normal for some people to develop them in 20s.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.