Moustache and beard
I am 17 years old I have grown a light moustache and some 4 hairs on my beard my facial hair is not growing I wanted moustache and beard can u please suggest anything

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. You are just seventeen. In some guys, it may take till late teens or even early twenties to get a thick beard. However, this may also be genetically mediated. That's if your father developed a beard late, likely that you may too. Nothing to worry if other secondary sexual characters are in place. Or else see a qualified dermatologist or endocrinologist near you. Warm regards.
Dr. Ajaya Kashyap
Thanks for the query.Its normal in many people to have late growth of beard especially if you have a history in your family. So be patient as there is nothing to worry . All the best