Facial hair growth and hair loss
I have done some tests for pcod and have visited endocrinologist .doctor assessed my reports and told that I don't have pcod and it is ideopathic hirsutism.doctor has prescribed me to take finast 5 mg along with spironolactone .what I can read on internet is that finast has to be taken only by men and not women .wanted to know why it has been prescribed to me and also if I stop taking it ,will my hair loss again start ?

Homoeopathic medicines will help provide treatment for this problem
Consult online or visit our Clinic. We provide medicines through Courier

I have a remedy for you
Hi ,hirsutism is excess male hormones that are androgens.Idiopathic hirsutism means no specific identifiable cause is found.Finast is prescribed in women for hirsutism and pcod.Finast blocks a enzyme 5 alpha reductase which converts testosterone to dihydroxytestosterone(DHT),hence reducing hirsutism symptoms.As far your other question is concerned,relapse of hair loss,difficult to comment at this stage.
No don’t take any medication. U chat online I ll guide you properly also need to see snaps of hirsutism
Homoeopathic treatment can  permanently cure the problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through the platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Please consult the doctor who has prescribed as it’s his line of treatment
Hello mam I understand your concern and I will guide you with homepathic constitutional treatment
consult me online