Facial exercise
I asked a query about my thin cheeks. Actually i am fit and i take proper diet including milk,fruits and nuts still my cheeks are deep so i look tired and thin , doctots suggest me to do some facial exercise but tell me which are the exercises and how to do it

Ms. Dt. Archna Gupta
Dietitian/Nutritionist 15 yrs exp Ghaziabad

Dear for showing exercise you need to come or video chat required
Take online appointment if you are far or if you can come to my clinic well and good to understand the technique and correct procedure
lesss talk
Dr. Ankit Bhagat
Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Vadodara
Fat trsfer can help You out with gud facial trasfomation with easy to descharge on same Day from hospital