Facial dark pigmentation
My overall body is fair in color, but my face is little bit dark in color along with my lips. I want to know some facial moisturizer that would keep my face moistured and healthy.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

​​​Outdoor activities make our skin tan. The only option is to wear protective full sleeves clothing, cap or a hat, to carry an umbrella and sunglasses. Skin already tanned can be treated with depigmenting creams. A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sunblock. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products. Try using a lip balm with sunblock. Hope it helps. Dr MK Agarwala
Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hello, You have not mentioned your skin type whether its dry or oily or normal. To prevent tanning of the face use a sunscreen of SPF 30 or more daily. Use 20-30 mins before sun exposure and reapply again in afternoon.