Facial acne
I have acne and scars on lower cheeks with are pentrating from inside with lump outside and itches some times even. What medication or cream I must apply to get a permanent solution to this so that my pores get cleaned up and then closed with no further acne problems

Adult acne is because of underlying hormonal issues which can be treated with proper medications. Please contact for online/in clinic appointment.
Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Hey .. kindly share relavent photographs and consult online for detailed discussion and proper prescription...
do not squeeze the active lesions as it can lead to ugly scars and pigmentation...