Face treatment
I have a scar marks on my face since 1 years after my huge number of scars recovery how can i remove my scars marks .

It can be easily treated through different treatment, according to the marks,extent and the severity the treatment will be suggested to you, you can send some pictures to confirm the same through online consultation so that we can treat you with the best
It can be cleared...Undergo fraxel laser resurfacing therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.