Face tan nd under eye dark circles
I have tanning on my face specially near by lips area also have dark circles under eye and my marriage  is fixed for 7th December 2021.Kindly suggest me best way to remove tan so that I may get healthy n fresh looking skin.

It can be cleared...Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Consult a dermatologist Lasers and peels will help and also a good skin care routine
Since you have shortage of time, procedures like chemical peels, lasers and vampire lift would help you. Consult the dermatologist for the topical applications.
Apply a sunscreen with minimum spf of 30.
Consume coloured fruits and veggies as they contain good amount of antioxidants
Hi ! First of all Congratulations and Best Wishes for your big day. Darkness around eyes and lips could also be due to Vit B12 def or insulin resistance.  You will need some blood tests and a thorough consultation to decide the plan of management. 
Reduce sugar and dairy products. 30 min workout daily. plenty of water and green leafy veggies.
You may get glycolic acid peels done by dermatologist and also you can start using sunscreen regularly and religiously