Face skin became dark and dull
I had lots of pimples so I started pimple treatment last year December, pimples reduced but skin became dull and dark.. so after that I stopped that treatment, tried different home remedies,tried many doctors,  spent too much money, tried many different moisturizer but all were making me nauseous and around eyes swelling, tearing of skin under eyes.  Now I am using only cetaphil moisturizer, it is not making me nauseous or any puffiness or tearing of eyes but my skin is still very dull and darker than my hands and body. I am so scared to try anything  new now,  my face skin is very dull and darker shade compared to my other body parts. Please let me know why it is happening. What can be done.

It can be improved.. Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Send pics and other details