Face pimple and acne
Hello, I am 26 years old working in Bangalore from last 2 years, i was fine until I was going to office and working but the time I started doing work from home facing issues like dark circles, acne, pimples and acne Spots and it pains also...I tried using herbal facewash and also using erytop gel but it's not working...can you suggest good face wash or medicated cream for fading my pimples and acne or any home remedy..

Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Hello dear. You have pustular acne. It needs proper treatment. Please consult online