Eyes treatment
Hi. I am 21yrs old. I have power of -3.75 in both eye. I want to remove my specs and improve or correct my eyesight. Is lasic treatment/surgery is a good option or not for my age? If it is will it improve my eyesight for lifetime or some period of time? Thank you.

Dr. Varun Boddula
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 6 yrs exp Hyderabad

Lasik You can go for it provided you have atleast 500micrometre central thickness of your cornea; The correction will be for your lifetime; You may need nearvision glasses after 40 years or so else no glasses et all. Feel free to follow up to know different types of lasik's:: their adv and disadvantages. Hope it helps :)