Eyes for my child

My 5 month daughter is having eye cartract what should I do which Dr is best for my child do she can see after surgery I don't won't glasses for her plz help me
views-icons 28 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. You have to consult a ophthalmologist personally for this. Then he will suggest what to do further. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?