Eyes blink more often
I am having problem that my eyes blink more often. I feel dryness, pain and irritaion in eyes when i try to keep them open. please suggest.

Hello this may be due to dryness you can 1. Blink a lot 2. Wash eyes with fresh water 3. Cold compresses 4. Use lubricating eye drop like flogel This is a provisional diagnosis. consult your ophthalmologist for detailed examination
Hello well if you blink your eyes more then the irritation and dryness which you are mentioning should not have been there... these are two contradictory symptoms which was mentioning . . I suggest you to consult an ophthalmologist and get yourself examined thank you
Ur suffering from Dry Eye.. get yourself evaluated by an ophthalmologist.

Cannot open eyes in morning