Eyebrow hair loss
Today whole getting reddy i pulled on my eyebrow with slight pressure and lost about 7-14 hair. I have a high RF factor and high anti ccp and qasam diagnosed with asymptomatic RA 6 months back. I am not on any meds.  I also have FPHL, due to which I take minoxidil. I have pretty thick eyebrows naturally, is it normal to loose hair like this randomly. It has never happened before. I have no hairloss patches on my brows.

consult online for further treatment
Don't worry...you are suffering from alopecia areata  causing this patchy hair loss.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.,
Book an online consultation
Take consultantion and discuss in detail
Detailed history is required along with investigation to rule out possible causes of hair fall and further management. Consult online