White hair in eyebrows
I had applied honey mask on my face. 15 minutes later washed it.then after 2 hours i went parler for plukking .i found 1 white hair in my eyebrows.i am in tension now.she said that because of honey it turns.white hair.is it true?

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi Honey has no effect on colour of hair but it acts as a conditioner for it. You just happened to notice it after applying honey and poor honey got all the blame. please consult dermatologist if you are concerned. Hope this helps. Best regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune. www.eternisclinic.com