Eyeball and headach

Hello Doc, sometimes I feel like my eyeballs are turning towards glabella (automatically). It stays for about 20 secs during this, I cant control my eyeballs like I fail to focus on any particular thing. After 20 secs I will have some disturbed vision for abt 30/40 secs and after that it will be ok. Then I will have sever headache near glabella (slightly towards right eyebrow) it stays for 5/10 minutes which is very pathetic. I don't feel to do anything at this time. Fed up with this, is this is some serious problem with eye? Or is it eye related problem or something else? I'm an IT professional will use computer for about 7+ hours. Please suggest. Thanks you.

Doctor Answers (1) on Eyeball and headach

Dr. Hetalkumar Yagnik Surat | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
You must show to squint specialist and headache can be due to dryness bcoz of excess use of computer.use refresh liquigel eyedrops every 3 hourly.and consult an ophthalmologist for glasses,dryness and squinting. Secondly it may migraine with fortification spectra.so please consult any local ophthalmologist