Eye swelling
Two months ago I have suffered from conjunctivitis and iritis at my left eye. During iritis I have used "apdrops dm' and 'megabrom' eye drop.After that my left eye became swell and I continued 'megabrom' eye drop for one month as per doctor advice.Now I have no problem in vision but my eye still in swell condition.What do I do now?

Two eye drops you have written is not sufficient for iritis,so you might be suffering from redness  due to allergic condition, iritis is auto immune disease & it's  recurrences is very common.Now you have  become alright so stop all eye drops, there is no eye drops without side effects in long  run,you can put nevanac,& genteal eye drops twice a day for not more than a month now.