Eye retina problem
Pupil of my eyes is not stable .It is moving always and my right side eye is more weak then left. I faced problem to read small words with eye glasses becouse i am not focused on object becouse of my eye's pupil problem so word and any small things is not see clearly What can i do?????? please give me some suggestions

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Everyone's pupils are always moving. Pupils dilate or constrict based on how muxh light there is. In poor lighting conditions, the pupils dilate and when there is proper or too much light the pupils have to adjust accordingly by constricting.  Consult a ophthalmologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.