Eye problem
Hi, on behalf of my granny, want to knw if there is an eye specialist who can give a home visit to my grannys as she is bed ridden and has a sever eye problem frm past 2 days nw, plz help. The visit is required at Jankalyan Nagar, Malad West.Thanks.
28 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

hello there. for this you will have to personally meet with a doctor and request him. he may come depending on his schedule. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.