Eye problem

Doctor but I can't open eyes in outside because of when I rub my eyes icant open and I can't see it wil be dark what to do doctor but I have to consult the doctor please can inform the details of problem please what I should do firtbat and what is the suggestion for that.
views-icons 42 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Eye problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Shubha N Bangalore | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Hello,  Are u having sudden loss of vision,, if so please see an eye doctor very soon..your history is a little vague. Do no panic and visit the doctor soon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?