Eye power spy and cyl -0.25 change.
Hii... Actually I am wearing eye glasses from last 7-8 years. 2-3 months back my frame was broken and I visited to eyewear shop to purchase new frame and after regular power testing at shop only I purchased new eyeglasses. According to them there is no change in my power. ( LEFT EYE - SPHERICAL: -2.25, CYLINDRICAL: -0.50 AND AXIS 175 & IN RIGHT EYE- SPHERICAL: -2.00 ONLY.) Just now I have done regualr eye checkup at Lenskart shop. According to Lenskart optician,  My power prescription is . ( LEFT EYE - SPHERICAL: -2.00, CYLINDRICAL: -0.75 AND AXIS 175 & IN RIGHT EYE- SPHERICAL: -2.00 ONLY.) Here, again I visited to my optician, He was saying everywhere you can get -0.25 error. You can purchase new eyeglasses   as per the lenskart prescription and wear this also. In -0.25 difference nothing will happen to eyes. Now I am Confuse ? should I go for lenskart prescriptn or use old one. ? Can I use both? I have also placed order from lenskart as per their prescription..

you can use the one with which you are most comfortable everytime u can get 0 25 error, but it is subjective so u use the comfort ones
Pl use the glasses which are comfortable to you. Doo not worry about minor changes. Pl consult Ophthalmologist.
You may use old glasses