Eye nerve damaged
I've met with an accident at the age of 3 yrs. in which there was a cut in retina of left eye.. After that I've undergone some operations with stitches in eye.. After the operation I wasn't able to see clearly from left eye and doctors told that after some time when I'll be completing certain age they'll be carrying one more operation but after sometime that particular doctor shifted from the City.. And today is date I'M not able to see with my left eye and one of the doctor by whom I've been diagnosed told that it can't be cured.. So please let m know any test/surgery or check can be done so that again I would be able to see with both the eyes..

Dr Arun Rajan
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 8 yrs exp Thiruvananthapuram

It is difficult to come to a conclusion with the information you have provided. I think its better you consult a retinal surgeon before making any decisions. Unfortunately, the prognosis will be bad if the retina or optic nerve was seriously injured in the accident.
Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello Information provided by you is incomplete Kindly send me medical records Having said that, in cases of retinal damage, chances of visual recovery are less
Dr. Pranav Dave
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 12 yrs exp Surat

Can you send the opd paper or any literature provided by the ophthalmologist?

Eye nerve damage treatment