Eye lid swelling
Respected sir plz can u kindly check it im. Sharing u a pic of my eyes 2 days ago i went to mine eye doctor she check and tell me it a eye lids infection and she has tell me to do a hot water compress in a eyes. Given me ocupol eye ointment  cream tell me to put it in your eyes and in an infection area and given me 1 eye drops moxiflocion moxiford eye drops and given me tablet combiflaim while touching it I fell pain mam is my medicine which she given me it is ok ...when I put that medicine eye drops and ointment my eyes became some time reds but after some minutes the red will gone. In present I have a swelling in that area plz check

This is an eyelid infection known as stye. How is it now...is the swelling subsiding or pus point has appeared or is it still painful to touch... kindly share today's pics. If it is not at all resolving..u will need another medication. Continue hot fomentation.. it is most important.