Chalzion in eye lids
Respected sir I have an chalzion in my side eye lids 2 it became swelling and 2 days ago it became pus on that chalzia area I just burst it and the pus went but that area I still have swelling  today again I  went to my opthologist they check tell me to burst it that pus again by your hands some where some doctor told me nvr burst the pus with your hands in that sensitive eye area. And today another doctor told me to burt the pus and press it out all the pus I done it ..plz check the pic doctor given me to eat ciplax 5000 mg antibiotic tablets for 2 time 5 days given me eye oinment ocupol and eye drops moxifold plain and tell me to do a hot water compress 2 time in a days plz check tell me this well became good with medicine na and also can I apply face wash in that area and soap that area or not

Continue with the treatment as prescribed. This should heal within 7-10 days.