Eye lid problem
I have been feeling some sensation or movement in my left side of left eye lid for last one week. I am unable to describe the problem exactly. It's like some small bubbles are bursting inside the lid. It's very uncomfortable. What should be done?

Dr. Ravi Thadani
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 34 yrs exp Delhi

It seems like you have Myokymia A.K.A twitching of the eyelid. This can be due to many reasons. Inadequate sleep, anxiety, stress and vitamin B deficiency are common causes of twitching. Sufficient sleep, and take some vitamin B tablets might help you to get rid of twitching.