Eye - Laser Cataract

Want to get a laser cataract surgery for my mother. She is 61 years old without any health problems. She has an active lifestyle (Household work/ Taking the dog for a walk three times a day for 15 minutes each). Her vision is weak from one eye (a little blurred) and from the other eye she can see properly but with the help of specs. Eyes are a little white as well. What would be the best solution? What is the procedure? Duration of laser operation? How long does it take to heal? etc..

Doctor Answers (2) on Eye - Laser Cataract

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
She can go for phacoemulsification surgery which is very simple and easy surgery. It can be done in 10 minutes. Healing time is short hardly takes 1 week to heal
Dr. Ram Nath Delhi | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Surgery is safe and usually takes less than half an hour & your mother will start seeing from the next day usually. There is no much restrictions on patient & she can assume now life soon after surgery. However it is better to talk to surgeons they will be your best guide after examining your mother. You can consult me either as I am Delhi based Phaco surgeon.