Eye infection
Im having severe irritation and burninh sensation in my eyes kindly let me know is there a eye drop that can be used

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Hello This might be due to dryness U can use flogel eyedrop thrice daily

Hello there we undertsand your condition and your cincern towards your health. You need to undertsand that eye is a very sensitive part of the body so should be careful while you deal with it. You need to get examined before you get treated. Eyedrops may treat you fir time being but i will recur again. So that it would be wise of you if you go consult a ophthalmologist for you help. Thank you