Eye irritation
I had used refresh tears drop as I had swollen eye before two days. But, there is irritation in my both eyes.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Is there redness and/or itching in the eyes? It could be a sign of infection of the eye. Wash your eyes thrice a day with clean water and give your eyes rest at regular intervals. Use ciplox eye drops 1 drop 5 times a day for 3 days. If it still doesn't reduce, consult a ophthalmologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Hello It's very difficult to comment without examining you Kindly send me photos of your eye or your medical records so that I may guide you better

Eye irritation due to dust Refresh tears eye drops Eye irritation causes