Eye irritation
I had used refresh tears drop as I had swollen eye before two days. But, there is irritation in my both eyes.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello It's very difficult to comment without examining you Kindly send me photos of your eye or your medical records so that I may guide you better

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Is there redness and/or itching in the eyes? It could be a sign of infection of the eye. Wash your eyes thrice a day with clean water and give your eyes rest at regular intervals. Use ciplox eye drops 1 drop 5 times a day for 3 days. If it still doesn't reduce, consult a ophthalmologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.