Eye floaters problem
Web more Sent Mail Eye floater and black spot treatment Query [UHID -- 101927222] Personal  abhishek sharma to atul56kumar 18 hours ago Details Hi, My age is 31 and i am having eye floaters in both of my eye.In my right eye i am having a 2 eye floater (earlier i had one very small around 6-7 years on my right eye though faded away automatically) while in my left eye i am now seeing 3-4 new eye floaters though small one, which consist of a white line,twisted and on the end a small dark spot,also it is quite static,it doesn't go away when i move my eyes remains mostly at the center.Also i am having cylindric lenses suggested for both of my eyes -- right eye 1 dioptre,10degree, left eye 2 dioptre,140 degree.Also as the floaters are in the front of my vision (especially in left eye and are not moving when i am changing my vision always remaining at the center of the vision with change in shape) creating a lot annoyance. I just want to know is there any treatment of floaters.

Dr. Ram Nath
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
Yes it is annoying, yet it's not serious most of the time. Treatments are there however not required in most cases because surgery is major & associated with high incidence of risks. It is like using bomb to kill an ant . Better ignore it and show to nearby vitro retinal specialist regularly.