Eye floaters problem

Web more Sent Mail Eye floater and black spot treatment Query [UHID -- 101927222] Personal  abhishek sharma to atul56kumar 18 hours ago Details Hi, My age is 31 and i am having eye floaters in both of my eye.In my right eye i am having a 2 eye floater (earlier i had one very small around 6-7 years on my right eye though faded away automatically) while in my left eye i am now seeing 3-4 new eye floaters though small one, which consist of a white line,twisted and on the end a small dark spot,also it is quite static,it doesn't go away when i move my eyes remains mostly at the center.Also i am having cylindric lenses suggested for both of my eyes -- right eye 1 dioptre,10degree, left eye 2 dioptre,140 degree.Also as the floaters are in the front of my vision (especially in left eye and are not moving when i am changing my vision always remaining at the center of the vision with change in shape) creating a lot annoyance. I just want to know is there any treatment of floaters.

Doctor Answers (1) on Eye floaters problem

Dr. Ram Nath Delhi | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Yes it is annoying, yet it's not serious most of the time. Treatments are there however not required in most cases because surgery is major & associated with high incidence of risks. It is like using bomb to kill an ant . Better ignore it and show to nearby vitro retinal specialist regularly.