Extra Foreskin
My foreskin does not slip back of my penis head even when my penis is erect.Will it cause anu issues while I have sex?Also is ot normal if it never goes back? Please advise

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, Phimosis is the inability to retract the foreskin behind the head (glans) of the penis. ... Pathologic phimosis occurs due to infection, inflammation, or scarring and is usually found in uncircumcised adult men. Yes treatment is circumcision, which is done by General surgeon, where he removes the foreskin, it's a minor procedure in ot, please consult a general surgeon.