External hemorrhoid
3 weeks ago I felt heavy pain in my lower part of anus and next morning there was some extra mass.Then I went to Ayurveda doctor she gave some medicine for piles.but today I feel once again that type of pain and new extra mass is coming towards the lower side of anus to way farword old one...what should I do?
26 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. If you have very bad external haemorrhoids you need to operated for it...i suggest you to consult a surgeon for it....please do sitz bath daily...that is sitting on a bucket with warm lot of fibre and roughage. .drink water not strain while passing motions ..thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?