External Hemorrhoids
I'm 21 years old, I have external piles, due to embarrassment I couldn't speak about it to my own family, now they've become a problem in getting a government job, I haven't experienced piles symptoms for around 6 months now, but the lump around the anal region isn't shrinking at all, I do get occassional constipation and rarely bleed or pain or feel itchy! What to do at this point doctor? How to remove them?

You will have to consult a general surgeon for detailed management. Surgical options seems the best for you now. Its not a very major procedure. So nothing to worry about much. Consult me online for further management.

external hemorroids