Extensive hair fall more than 400 per da
Hi, From last 8 years I was having hair fall due alopecia. Almost area from front & crown was destroyed. Then I had a hair transplant in Nov. After shedding phase I got amazing results in march. The hair density was very high. Till June moth there was no Hair fall at all. Not a single one. Then all of the sudden in July month hair fall started & it is the worst hair fall I have ever seen. Monoxide & finsteroid are not working. It looks tellogene effluvium. But not sure. Hairs are falling from all the area of the head specially from back side. It is not alopecia I can say. Need help urgent. Note- I also had take antibiotics for high fever & cold just before the hair fall started. Please find two pics in attachment one is 10 days ago & one is I clicked on today.

You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send more photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
Hairfall is not due to one single cause. There are many conditions which can cause extreme hair loss and thinning of hair on the scalp. So first and foremost we have to find the cause of hair fall with the help of detailed history and examination. Some of the common causes maybe nutritional deficiency, hormonal causes like androgenic alopecia also called pattern baldness, hypothyroidism, telogeun effluvium etc. Unless we find and c,read the cause there is no point in giving non specific treatment. Also one should refrain from home remedies as it does not give any relief from hairfall. Oil and shampoos do not have any effect on hair growth as they are not absorbed in the skin.Please contact me using online consultation for proper examination diagnosis and treatment
Hair fall could be because of antibiotics Start with minoxidil twice daily for 5 months Tab. E Clat H: once daily after dinner for 5 months Prothrix hair serum apply on dry scalp morning and night daily for 5 months E Clat H shampoo: 4 days a week for 5 months
The above medicines are not available at any pharmacy as they come under the category of Cosmetic Dermatology Please contact: six two nine one seven six seven two zero eight for medicines delivery