Excessive urine
Hello My mother is getting frequent urine which i consult it with doctor and he ask for the test and afterwards he wrote some medicines , which infact increases the urination. she now go to urine 5 times in a hour. and the doctor is not available for few days. what should i do?

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, frequent urination is the most common cause of urine infection. Do urine sample for routine and culture.  Tell her not to drink immediately after she comes from  toilet.is she diabetic?  Which medicine she is taking?
Dr. Aaditi Acharya Sharma
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Delhi

Pl tell which medicine and wat test
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Pune
INCREASE IN BLOOD SUGAR IS THE MOST COMMON THING WHICH CAUSES INCREASED URINATION. GET HER FASTING PP BLOOD SUGAR AND REVERT BACK WITH ME SO THAT I CAN GUIDE

Excessive protin in urine