Excessive snoring
My fiancé has severe snoring problem..he has gained weight as well...but he is having snoring problem even when he was not fat. Does acupuncture has any treatment for this?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  No. Not at all. Not even a little bit. Not jist for this condition but ot doesn't wprk for anything under the Sun.  If you read the mechanism of snoaring, you will know why. Consult a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.