Excessive Masturbation
I have depression. I masturbate 4-5 times a day. I feel very bad about it. But I cannot stop. I am appearing for boards this year 12th sci but I cannot focus. I feel tired n sleepy whole day which is not feasible at this stage. I am mentally sick I need help but I cannot tell my parents. Which doc should I consult.

Hello, Excessive Masturbation is wrong but don't attach a guilt with it. It is not all that wrong to feel guilty about it. Students of 10 th and 12 th standards sometimes due to excessive study feel low and use Masturbation as a quick and easy tool to relax mentally. This is not the right way. Have breaks between your studies meet friends have a healthy chat with your family members . You should study and the same time have some recreation also as this would gradually keep you away from. Masturbation. Still of you have a problem. Controlling your Masturbation and depression try contacting a homoeopath as we have good medicines for your problem.

+
Chat with a doctor
Hey, overmasturation decreases melatonin secretion responsible for insomnia , you are addicted to that pleasure ,strong mental determination is required to get rid of this habbit . consult psychiatrist, doctors don't reveal confidential issues ,don't worry.