Excessive hairfall
I am having a lot of hairfall recently, I think I am even getting a patch at the center of my skull.

Have you ever developed a patch on your scalp before this? It is important to know whether your hair is falling or just undergoing thinning
Consult a dermatologist to save your precious hair.
Eat a protein rich diet. Ensure your Hemoglobin, thyroid, Vit D are normal.
You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
Hii need pics to come to a diagnosis whether its Female pattern hair loss or Alopecia areata Both have different line of treatment
Consult online with pics for further guidance
Kindly visit clinic to rule out cause (? Alopecia areata)