Excessive Hairfall
Hairfall issue since June last year. I see straight long hair strands falling from scalp. Last year the issue got solved when I had trichup and calcium supplements. This year nothing is working.

You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
Ma’am, kindly check the last 2 of your posts. I have answered those for you, regarding the same issue.
Any recent medical illness