Excessive hair loss
I am having excessive hair loss while shampooing n combing. My hair have turned extremely curly. I had covid from 1st may to 17th may this year. And i changed city from New Delhi to Faridabad in April this year. Also i am experiencing pain in hand knuckles from April onwards. It is affecting my daily work in kitchen n other handlings.

You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
Proper examination required
Telogen effluvium is common after covid and it can be treated effectively... kindly consult online for proper assessment and treatment