Excess vomiting
I went out for dinner last night and had a lot of port wine while eating. I came back and puked all over the room but have no memory of It. All day today, inspire of takin antaacids I have puked 3-4 times and cannot send to keep down any kind of food. This has happened 3-4 times in the past year, what should I do!

U need to consult a gastroenterologist and get urself properly evaluated. Dr Ajay Mishra Gastroenterologist, Surat
yes. this is due to excess wine that you took. did you also eat cheese ? as it is not wise to mix wine and cheese. Also could be acute gastroenteritis with outside food. i am writing here the diet plan that you need to follow. First – 1-2 days Take plenty of fluids – ORS , Enerzal, Lime water with salt and sugar, Coconut water,black tea. Plenty of soups , daal water, kala chana soup. Avoid aerated drinks. Avoid Milk. Avoid chillies and oily/fried food. Avoid all Meat products, hotel food, fast food. Avoid all fresh fruits and vegetable salads. Can drink packed juices . 2 to 3 day onwards Start on Soft diet like Rice Gurrel (Khicdi) , bread , toast, idli, oats, dalia, sheera, corn flakes and dry fruits
private consult with me for complete medicines protocol